The Kingspan TEK Technical Services Department offers free design advice regarding the performance and suitability of the Kingspan TEK Building System for any given project. They can also perform a wide variety of relevant calculations including:
The Kingspan TEK Technical Services Department offer advice on subjects such as ventilation, heating systems, BREEAM ratings and Code for Sustainable Homes ratings.
- U-values *
- Condensation risk analysis **
- SAP Ratings
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) in the UK
- DEAP and Building Energy Rating Certificates (BER) in the Republic of Ireland
Enquiries should be directed to a Kingspan TEK Building System Delivery Partner for the following:
- Specific structural engineering design advice
- To convert a drawing (including plans and elevations) into a Kingspan TEK Building System design scheme
- Quotations and lead times
Please contact the Kingspan TEK Technical Services Department on the numbers below:
Tel: +44 (0) 1544 387 382
Fax: +44 (0) 1544 387 482
Tel : +353 (0) 42 979 4297
Fax: +353 (0) 42 975 4296
* Calculations performed to BS / I.S. EN ISO 6946: 2007 (Building components and building elements. Thermal resistance and thermal transmittance. Calculation method) and using the conventions set out in BR443 “Conventions for U -value calculations”.
** Calculations performed to BS 5250: 2002 (Code of practice for control of condensation in buildings).