Kingspan TEK UK - Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) for SIP (structural insulated panels)

Kingspan Insulation UK

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

All homes built on or after 6 April 2008 need to have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).

EPCs tell owners, potential buyers and tenants about the energy efficiency of a home and how it can be improved. It is the responsibility of the builder to provide an EPC when a home is constructed and physically completed. This will also apply if a building is converted into fewer or more units and changes are made to the heating, hot water provision or air conditioning/ventilation services.

The only person who is able to produce an Energy Performance Certificate is an accredited energy assessor.

Kingspan Insulation has an accredited energy assessor for domestic buildings:

Jonathan Ducker
Accreditation Number: ECMK210004
Accreditation Number: STRO005812

Check accreditation by using the search facility at: